Combating Acne and Scars
Facial acne can be a real stress point for brides and grooms. On a day where they will be the center of attention and the subjects of SO MANY photos, they just want to feel comfortable and confident in their own skin! So, instead of hiding those little imperfections under a layer of makeup or resolving that there is nothing you can do, consider trying these skin treatments to bring back the glow and enhance your complexion for the better before your big day! Always consult a dermatologist before trying a new skin regimen or before trying any of the following treatments, and only seek services from a dermatologist or a licensed aesthetician.
• The chemical peel is a chemical solution left on your face for several minutes.
• The chemical solution is washed off with water or alcohol to neutralize its effect.
• Chemical peels are very effective in removing all the dead skin cells, dark spots, fine lines, and even pigmentation, and helps rejuvenate new skin cells.
• It helps in erasing the sun damages and smoothing the acne scars that leave your skin looking glowing and healthy.
• It can help to brighten up your skin.
• The best time for this treatment is a month before the wedding so that no redness or acne is apparent during the ceremony.
• While a chemical peel is a chemical exfoliation, microdermabrasion is a physical exfoliation.
• Microdermabrasion involves a wand with crystals and water that exfoliates the skin, and also suctions dirt and dead skin from your pores.
• Microdermabrasion is not as invasive as a chemical peel, but the results may not be as dramatic.
• It is also a great choice for smoothing and brightening skin and helping to diminish acne scars.
• Microneedling involves a dermaroller with tiny needles that prick the skin to help generate new collagen and skin tissue.
• It helps to treat wrinkles and damage caused by the sun, as well as acne scars.
• Microneedling can look scary, but it is considered minimally invasive.
• Dermatologists recommend beginning this treatment early because ideal results can take three to five months to achieve.
Trying any one of these pampering sessions can help to improve skin and treat unwanted acne. Under the supervision of dermatologists, the treatments can be easily booked at your convenience, but take treatment results and recovery into account.